Plaza Park (Heading in)
At the end of the test, the examiner will ask you to park your car designated spot, which can be between two lines or between two vehicles.
- First, check for safety by scanning the parking spot and around it for cars and pedestrians.
- Check your mirrors, signal into the direction of your turn and check the blind spot.
- Position your car at least 2 meters from parked vehicles (farther is better).
- When your side mirrors reached the first line of parking spots, turn your wheel all the way to the direction of your turn.
- Aim and steer into the place hold steering wheel with two hands.
- Straighten your vehicle check if you are straight by side mirrors.
- Engage parking place, gear in the park position and Turn off the car.
- When the examiner showed your parking spot, don’t get close to it, try to get a safe distance from the edge of parked cars and then turn your wheel rapidly to the direction of your turn.
- Check for the pedestrian who may pass between cars.
- Check for passengers of the parked vehicles to do not open doors of their cars.
- If you feel your aim is wrong and you are getting close to the parked vehicles, immediately stop and back up and start again.
- Usually, examiners will give you a couple of chances to correct your park position. Don’t worry about doing it on the first attempt, but it is crucial to do not get too close to other vehicles on both sides.