Parking on a hill
Examiner will tell where park your car.
- Check for safety and legality.
- Mirrors, Right signal, Right blind spot (m.s.b).
- Move slowly toward curb Position your car close to the curb (30 cm).
- Bring the car to a complete stop.
- Engage parking brakes and gear in park potion.
Downhill with or without curb
6A. Turn wheel toward curb (right).
Uphill without curb
6B. Turn wheel toward curb (right).
Uphill with curb
6C. Turn wheel toward road (Left).
7. Turn off your car.
Leaving parking position
Examiner will tell when to leave park position.
- Check for oncoming vehicles and pedestrians.
- Turn on the car, unengaged parking brake, Gear on drive position.
- Check mirrors, left signal, left blind spot (m.s.b).
- Turn your wheel slightly to the left and start to move slowly and speed up to the traffic limit.
Checking legality means:
- Check for fire hydrant always park 3 meters away from it.
- Don’t park in front of the driveway of houses.
- Check for NO PARK signs.
- Usually, the examiner will tell you to make an uphill or downhill park, if the examiner does not say anything, check the slop and act accordingly.
- Remember, examiners never trick you and ask any illegal actions.